$27.50 – $473.55
American Hydro GreenFeeder System, Automatically Fertilize Your Lawn and Control Mosquitos and Pest through Your Sprinkler System. Easy Install.
- EASY TO USE: Simply connect to your existing irrigation system and enjoy your outdoor living space.
- EASY TO INSTALL: GreenFeeder can be installed underground or above ground after the backflow preventer. The GreenFeeder can also be installed vertically, horizontally, or on an angle.
- REPELS MOSQUITO’S: Control mosquitoes, ants, bees, gnats, snails, slugs, and other landscape pests.
- FERTILIZES YOUR LAWN: Help establish a healthy lawn because a healthy lawn is the best protection against weeds, insects, and diseases.
- PREVENTS RUST: Prevent ugly rust stains on your property, extend the life of your sprinkler components, and prevent costly maintenance calls.
- AUTOMATIC INJECTION: Automatic fertilization and/or pest control every time you water, no electricity needed.
- MADE IN THE USA: Made with premium materials that are guaranteed to last through the harshest weather conditions.
GreenFeeder Automatic Injection System. The GreenFeeder easily installs on any irrigation system and allows for automatic fertilization and/or pest control every time you water. The GreenFeeder adjusts the feed rate based on water flow, so users don’t have to worry about over- or underfeeding. Simply connect a bottle of GrassSoGreen fertilizer or NatureShield pest repellant to the GreenFeeder and let the system go to work. GreenFeeder can be installed underground or above ground after the backflow preventer. The GreenFeeder can also be installed vertically, horizontally, or on an angle. The GreenFeeder can also be used with Rid O’ Rust Preventer products if iron content is less than 2 ppm.
Installation: What you will need
Materials: 1 – 12” standard valve box (or larger), 2 – 1” Female adaptors x line-size adaptors, pipe tape, solvent, clamps or other materials needed to connect adaptors to pipe
Tools: Shovel, pipe cutter or saw
American Hydro Systems GreenFeeder, quick connect hose, flow directors, and installation guide.
OPERATING SPECIFICATIONS: 0.5 – 40 GPM 25-125 PSI
How to Video